Run Toward the RoarAugust 23, 2018
Living in TodaySeptember 20, 2018
What defines us is how well we rise after falling.
Many times in our lives we will face challenges that can lead to a fall. Whether they are challenges in our relationships, career path, finances, or simply how we use our talents and abilities, we all have the opportunity to choose our way forward.
What will you choose? Will you choose to fall backward, or will you choose to fall upward?
Consider reciting and committing to “The Positive Pledge” … Print it and carry it with you … READ IT OFTEN!
The Positive Pledge
- I am a positive person and positively influence my family, friends, co-workers and community.
- I am positively contagious and share smiles, laughter, encouragement and joy with those around me.
- I am always positive in the face of negativity.
- I choose optimism when surrounded by pessimism.
- I have faith not fear.
- I love not hate.
- I am better not bitter.
- I learn and grow when I experience a challenge.
- I am strong when faced with adversity.
- My resilience carries me through setbacks.
- I fail forward towards future success.
- With vision, hope, and faith, I never give up and always move forward towards my destiny.
- My best days are ahead of me, not behind me.
- I am here for a reason and my purpose is greater than my challenges.
- I am positive, which makes myself and everyone around me better.
- Today and every day I am positive and strive to make a positive impact on the world.
- Nothing can stop me.